Here Is My Service Mix
• These are an opportunity to engage frankly and realistically about the value of your home in the context of the prevailing market.
• A Comparative Market Analysis will be based on stats in your area.
• If appropriate, discuss ideas to make your home more marketable.
• Each sale is unique.
• It is important to understand your particular circumstances before together implementing the most appropriate, customised marketing strategy.
• The options range from an immediate listing, show housing and promotion on all media platforms to a more conservative subtle approach.
• The basic starting point is to research out present buyer list and share property details with my office colleagues.
Marketing your property
• In-house videographers and experienced photographers will capture the ambience of your home.
• These images will be used on 4 marketing platforms: our own website, Property 24, Private Property & IOL.
• An in-house marketing team will optimise the listing rankings.
• I will update you regularly throughout this process.
Contacting the right buyers
• Prospective buyers who are registered on property portals will receive notification of your property as soon as it is listed.
• Most importantly, I use my extensive network and years of experience and the personal touch to match prospective buyers to suitable properties
• Security is paramount.
• Prior to the opening of the house all valuables are secured or removed.
• In the event of a house going on show in the Covid context all necessary protection measures (masks, sanitisers) will be provided.
• Show days may be need to replaced by bringing pre-screened buyers to your home by appointment.
Constant Feedback & Support
My reputation has been built on the knowledge that in the buying and selling process communication is of the utmost importance. This has earned me awards and an excellent reputation in the trade. I KNOW how important it is to be kept in the loop. You can rest assured you will hear from me regularly throughout the selling/buying process [and well beyond in most cases].